The East Bay chapter has monthly general meetings, evening member meetings, and three annual member conference events. Member meetings list as posts on the left side toolbar. Persons requesting invitations are sent a monthly calendar invite to all member meetings and events.
Next meeting dates and details will be emailed to the members accordingly.
Sponsorship & Speakers, The Year In Review
- Financial Data in the Cloud, Donald E. Hester (January 9th)
- Cyber-laundering, Faranak Firozan (February 13th)
- WINTER CONFERENCE – Cancelled by Covid-19
- IT Assurance Across System Boundaries, David Trepp (May 14th)
- Data-Centric Security in an entirely Remote World, Daniel H. Gallancy, CEO, Atakama (June 11th) Seminar Playback
- The Road to Zero-Trust: Past, Present, and Future, Abhishek Singh, CEO, Araali Networks (July 9th)
- Life Sciences & Health Care, Medical Device Manufacturing and Cybersecurity, A Strategy, Robin Basham, CEO EnterpriseGRC Solutions, (August 13th) LSHC Webinar Replay
- “Get Hired” Cyber Security event, @CodeRedPartners, Tom Alcock, Bruce Pendrey (September 10th)
- Vulnerability Prioritization: Are You Getting It Right? John Timberlake, Dima Gorbonos, Senior Sales Engineer at WhiteSource (October 8th) Webinar Playback
- Data-Driven Decision Making in Cyber Security, Dr. Marty Trevino, Joan Ross, Chief Intelligence Officer (November 12th)
- The Gift of Experience: Lessons Learned and The Road Ahead, (ISC)2 East Bay Board of Directors Sharing Insights and Ideas (December 10th)