The ISC(2) East Bay chapter hosts monthly general meetings, evening member meetings, and three annual member conference events. Persons requesting invitations are sent a monthly calendar invite to all member meetings and events.
Upcoming events, meetings, and important information will be e-mailed once or twice per month.
Sponsorship & Speakers, The Year In Review
- Financial Data in the Cloud, Donald E. Hester (January 9th)
- Cyber-laundering, Faranak Firozan (February 13th)
- WINTER CONFERENCE – Cancelled by Covid-19
- IT Assurance Across System Boundaries, David Trepp (May 14th)
- Data-Centric Security in an entirely Remote World, Daniel H. Gallancy, CEO, Atakama (June 11th) Seminar Playback
- The Road to Zero-Trust: Past, Present, and Future, Abhishek Singh, CEO, Araali Networks (July 9th)
- Life Sciences & Health Care, Medical Device Manufacturing and Cybersecurity, A Strategy, Robin Basham, CEO EnterpriseGRC Solutions, (August 13th) LSHC Webinar Replay
- “Get Hired” Cyber Security event, @CodeRedPartners, Tom Alcock, Bruce Pendrey (September 10th)
- Vulnerability Prioritization: Are You Getting It Right? John Timberlake, Dima Gorbonos, Senior Sales Engineer at WhiteSource (October 8th) Webinar Playback
- Data-Driven Decision Making in Cyber Security, Dr. Marty Trevino, Joan Ross, Chief Intelligence Officer (November 12th)
- The Gift of Experience: Lessons Learned and The Road Ahead, (ISC)2 East Bay Board of Directors Sharing Insights and Ideas (December 10th)