Our members consist of (ISC)² credentialed professionals who hold either a SSCP, CAP, CSSLP, and/or a CISSP or advanced concentration certification as well as non-credentialled professionals who have interest in learning and practicing information security.
Our chapter program is focused on sharing knowledge and exchanging ideas among security professionals in the local area. Ultimately, we want to advance the field of information security by educating practitioners and the public at large on how to protect and defend against security threats.
NEW! For more information about membership and benefits: East Bay Chapter Brochure. If you wish to join our chapter, complete the East Bay Chapter Membership Application Form and send it to our membership director firstname.lastname@example.org
The current chapter board consists of the following members:
- President Lokesh Sisodiya
- Vice President Tom Rogers
- Treasurer and Finance Director Gary DyLina
- Conference Director Robin Basham
- Director Programs Gordon Shevlin
- Director Membership Atul Kumar
- Chapter Secretary Atul Kumar
- Director Technical Operations Lee Neely
- Director Education & Career Development Jing Zhang-Lee
To email any board member send a message to <position>@isc2-eastbay-chapter.org.
Requirements to join our chapter:
Complete membership application form
Subscribe to the (ISC)2 Code of Ethics
Pay required annual membership dues
Benefits of Membership:There are several benefits to being a member of an (ISC)2 Chapter. Not only will you gain a sense of fellowship with colleagues in your profession, but you will be able to network and exchange knowledge with fellow (ISC)2 credential holders and other information security professionals in your local area.
By being a member you can also:
- Engage in leadership roles
- Earn CPEs by participating in professional activities
- Receive special discounts on (ISC)2 products and programs
- Participate in co-sponsored events with other industry associations
- Assist (ISC)2 initiatives by speaking at industry events or writing articles for publication
- Participate in local community outreach projects (public service) to educate people about information security
(ISC)2 offers special discounts to (ISC)2 Chapter members on the following items:
- Promotional merchandise at the (ISC)2 Store
- (ISC)2 Security Leadership Series events (for non-(ISC)2 members)
- Special discounts available on (ISC)2 Education products*
(*inquire with an (ISC)2 Certification Consultant for details)
For More information on (ISC)2 chapters see: (ISC)2 Chapter Guidelines