Our members consist of ISC2 credentialed professionals who hold either SSCP, CAP, CSSLP, CCSP and/or a CISSP or advanced concentration certification, as well as non-credentialed professionals who have an interest in learning and practicing information security.
Our chapter program is focused on sharing knowledge and exchanging ideas among security professionals in the local area. Ultimately, we want to advance the field of information security by educating practitioners and the public at large on how to protect and defend against security threats.
Congratulations to the 2023 Current and New Board Members
Serving the 2023 – 2026 cycle
- President, Robin Basham, for one year and then transition to Vice President
- Vice President, Erica Cunningham (on deck for President 2024-2026) (Meet Erica)
- Treasurer and Finance Director, Irwin Cheng, with one year of shadow from Gary Dylina
- Secretary, Carmen Parrish
- Director Programs, Cory Brown
- Director Operations, Peter Chen
- Director Membership, Open
- Director Technology, Craig Porter
- Director Marketing & Communication, Alex Dita
- Director of Education & Career Development, Jack Rasmus-Vorrath
- Director of Outreach, Maura Jones
- Conference Director, Robin Basham
- Conference Committee, Donald Hester
- Thanks to our conference volunteers, Jing Zhang Lee, and Srini Vuggumudi
Open Board Positions
- We have a full board. Volunteers who wish to speak at events, raise money for scholarships, or support existing members with their tasks are welcome to fill out our Membership form or to reach out directly to Programs, Membership, Conference Committee, any member of the board and especially to the President.
Previous Board Members
Istvan Berko, Krishnan Thiruvengadam, Lokesh Sisodiya, Lee Neely, Tom Rogers, Denise Bonds
Past Conference Committee: Maura Jones, Ed Glover, Dan Green, Asha Kumar, Sean Cordero, Carmen Parrish, Gary Dylina, and Rizwan Ashraf
We thank Jason Hoffman and Rizwan Ashraf, and Peter Chen for arranging our sponsorships at Saba Software and Oracle.
Chapter Membership Requirements
- Complete the Membership Application
- Subscribe to the (ISC)2 Code of Ethics
- Pay required annual membership dues – WHICH ARE CURRENTLY ZERO DOLLARS, thanks to the work of Gary Dylina and Robin Basham.
There are several benefits to being a member of an ISC2 Chapter. Not only will you gain a sense of fellowship with colleagues in your profession, but you will be able to network and exchange knowledge with fellow ISC2 credential holders and other information security professionals in your local area.
- Engage in leadership roles
- Earn CPEs by participating in professional activities
- Receive special discounts on ISC2 products and programs
- Participate in co-sponsored events with other industry associations
- Assist ISC2 initiatives by speaking at industry events or writing articles for publication
- Participate in local community outreach projects (public service) to educate people about information security
ISC2 offers special discounts to ISC2 Chapter members on the following items:
- Promotional merchandise at the ISC2 Store
- ISC2 Security Leadership Series events (for non-ISC2 members)
- Special discounts are available on ISC2 Education products*
(*inquire with an ISC2 Certification Consultant for details)
For more information on ISC2 chapters see: