Welcome, all existing and new members of (ISC)2!
The East Bay Chapter offers Education & Professional Development collaboration via Google Spaces.
The spaces are open to all members and are designed to support:
- those working toward (or thinking about) certification
- those interested in taking the discussion further on things like:
- monthly Chapter meeting topics
- emerging subjects of interest
- new literature and research
- cybersecurity job postings
Spaces will be added and maintained to suit the needs of the Chapter, and moderated by the Dir. of Education.
We ask that users of the spaces please adhere to the following rules and guidelines on:
- using the spaces for the purposes specified
- reserving the spaces for members only
- not sharing member email addresses or other information without their consent
- requesting invitation via the invitation link
- adhering to the items required of Charitable, Religious and Education Organizations (501(c)(3))
One of the spaces will be dedicated to the new CISSP study group, where candidates can discuss and asynchronously collaborate.
- The CISSP study group will also be hosting Google Meet sessions in the future, focusing on each of the 8 CISSP domains.
- Please reach out if you or someone you know are interested in leading one of these study sessions.
*A Google account is required to access Google Spaces. Please refer to this link for further information: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/27441