Registration required: Thursday, September 8, 2022 7:00pm – 9:00pm Pacific Time
7:00 PM Chapter Announcements
New Opportunities for (ISC)² East Bay Chapter cybersecurity training and an overview of the (ISC)² One Million Certified in Cybersecurity program, with Jack K. Rasmus-Vorrath, Director Education.
7:15 PM -Topic One: Securing your Digital Assets – Reblaze
Bob and Dima will be discussing:
- Threats on Websites, Web Apps, and APIs
- Threat Landscape and Threat trends
- Web Security Mitigation and Remediation
- WAAP solution overview
- Critical WAAP differentiations
Reblaze makes it effortless and affordable to secure and accelerate your web assets. Organizations from many vertical markets around the globe are benefiting from Reblaze’s highly scalable WAF/IDS, DDoS, anti-scraping, and Bot mitigation service. With R&D in Israel and offices in the US, Reblaze operates a global network managed by a 24×7 response team which helps organizations detect and defeat even the most damaging of web-based attacks.
- DDoS mitigation and protection
- Web Application Firewall/IDS
- Bot threat protection
- Full visibility and control of your website traffic
Reblaze provides cloud-based web security and protects against sophisticated attacks, exploits, and other malicious activity targeted at your website. Reblaze incorporates the best intrusion detection mechanisms in a single, unified and integrated platform, which automatically protects your website from the moment it is connected to the service. Please visit reblaze.com to learn more.
8:05 PM – Topic Two: The Mandate for a Secure Enterprise – YouAttest
Garret Grajek and Ashley Madison present and discuss
- Problems with Identity for a Secure Enterprise
- How it’s Mandated by Compliance Measures
- Real World: Problems with Orphan Accounts
- Case Studies
- YouAttest Overview and Demo
YouAttest is a cloud-based access review engine built from the ground up to provide simple governance and SOX audit capabilities for Okta, Azure AD, and JumpCloud deployments.
Please visit https://youattest.com/ to learn more.