The next chapter meeting will be held on Thursday, September 14, 2017 at Chevron Corporate Headquarters, Chevron Park – Room A1300, 6001 Bollinger Canyon Road, San Ramon, CA 94583 from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm.
When arriving into Chevron Park, no need to stop at the Guard Shack on the Driveway near Bollinger Canyon Road. Instead do the following:
- At the stop sign upon entering Chevron Park, turn right and park in the first lot (Visitor Lot).
- Park in the lot and walk across the Loop Road (please use the crosswalk and press the light up button as you walk across)
- Walk beyond the Flagpoles to the main entrance and check in at the Security Reception Desk.
- Our meeting room is the first conference room to the right inside the turnstiles and glass double-doors. A1300
Agenda for the meeting is as follows:
- Welcome and Introductions
- Update on focused groups for our chapter (Cyber Security Awareness, GRC Assessment, Vulnerability & Risk Assessment programs, etc.)
- Presentation on “The road to hiring is paved in good intentions” and Reference handout by Tim O’Brian
- Any other business.
is a 18-year information security professional and a subject matter expert in risk and incident management, intrusion and data analysis and secure architecture design. Tim is well versed in developing technical solutions, determining the best options for the business and its goals, and creating comprehensive implementation plans that minimize risk for the organization. His excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with emphasis on understanding relationships among technical problems, result in sound and effective business solutions while reducing risk. He enjoys mentoring others and helping them develop their skills through supervisory positions, coursework development, mentoring, presenting at and helping run InfoSec conferences as well as instructional roles. Having progressed through the ranks to hiring manager and director level, he has experienced the pain from both sides of the hiring process and desires to improve the situation for the InfoSec/hacker community.
Kindly confirm your attendance for the meeting by September 12th, 2017, along with your preference of pizza (Veg/Non-Veg) so that we can place order accordingly. We need to provide the attendee list to our host for badges. To RSVP or for any questions regarding this meeting please contact email@example.com.
Please make sure to bring a government issued photo id (Driver license or CA ID card etc.) to gain access to the conference room.