The next chapter meeting will be held on Thursday, November 12, 2015 at Optiv Headquarters, 3875 Hopyard Road, Suite 145, Pleasanton, CA 94588 from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm.
Agenda for the meeting is as follows:
- Welcome and Introductions
- Update on focused groups for our chapter (Cyber Security Awareness, GRC Assessment, Vulnerability & Risk Assessment programs, etc.)
- Presentation on “The Era of APIs in the World of IoT” by Jing Zhang-Lee, Security Architect, Kaiser Permanente ISC2EB-Era of API-IOT
- Presentation on “Risk, Compliance & Best practices around SSH” by Sean Lunell, Director, Ssh Communications Security, Inc. SSH Communications Security Key Access Management
- Nominating/Electing Board members/Chapter Officers for the vacant positions.
- Any other business.
Kindly confirm your attendance for the meeting by November 10th, 2015, along with your preference of pizza (Veg/Non-Veg) so that we can place order accordingly. We need to provide the attendee list to our host for badges.