The next chapter meeting will be held on Thursday, September 10, 2015 at Chevron Corporate Headquarters, Chevron Park – Room A1300, 6001 Bollinger Canyon Road, San Ramon, CA 94583 from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm.
Agenda for the meeting is as follows:
- Welcome and Introductions
- Update on focused groups for our chapter (Cyber Security Awareness, GRC Assessment, Vulnerability & Risk Assessment programs, etc.)
- Presentation on “Making Strong Passcodes Viable on Mobile Devices” by Lee Neely, Technical Director, ISC² East Bay Chapter.
- Presentation on “Mobile Devices: BYOD – Born Secure to Stay Secure” by Lee Neely, Technical Director, ISC² East Bay Chapter.
- Nominating/Electing Board members/Chapter Officers for the vacant positions.
- Any other business.
Kindly confirm your attendance for the meeting by September 8th, 2015, along with your preference of pizza (Veg/Non-Veg) so that we can place order accordingly. We need to provide the attendee list to our host for badges.
Please make sure to bring a government issued photo id (Driver license or CA ID card etc.) to gain access to the conference room.