The next chapter meeting will be held on Thursday, May 11, 2017 at Chevron Corporate Headquarters, Chevron Park – Room A1300, 6001 Bollinger Canyon Road, San Ramon, CA 94583 from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm.
When arriving into Chevron Park, no need to stop at the Guard Shack on the Driveway near Bollinger Canyon Road. Instead do the following:
- At the stop sign upon entering Chevron Park, turn right and park in the first lot (Visitor Lot).
- Park in the lot and walk across the Loop Road (please use the crosswalk and press the light up button as you walk across)
- Walk beyond the Flagpoles to the main entrance and check in at the Security Reception Desk.
- Our meeting room is the first conference room to the right inside the turnstiles and glass double-doors. A1300
Agenda for the meeting is as follows:
- Welcome and Introductions
- Update on focused groups for our chapter (Cyber Security Awareness, GRC Assessment, Vulnerability & Risk Assessment programs, etc.)
- Presentation on “Security Career Survival Guide” by Milton Smith, Security Principal, Oracle
- Presentation on “Security Orchestration” by David Tsao, Global Information Security Officer (CISO), Veeva Systems
- Any other business.
Milton Smith (California, USA) is a security principal working strategically to secure application and application infrastructure at Oracle. Day to day, Milton develops innovative security tooling and collaborates with staff to improve Oracle product security. In a previous role, Milton lead security for the Java platform at Oracle. Outside of Oracle, Milton is the project leader for the OWASP DeepViolet and OWASP Security Logging Projects. Previous employers include Yahoo. For more information visit, securitycurmudgeon.com or follow Milton on Twitter(@spoofzu).
David Tsao is the Global Information Security Officer (CISO) for Veeva Systems, David is responsible for the security, privacy and compliance of Veeva’s corporate ecosystem and cloud-based products. David previously spent 12 years at Gilead Sciences, where he established and managed their enterprise-wide information security and privacy program.
Thanks to all who attended!
Kindly confirm your attendance for the meeting by May 9th, 2017, along with your preference of pizza (Veg/Non-Veg) so that we can place order accordingly. We need to provide the attendee list to our host for badges. To RSVP or for any questions regarding this meeting please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please make sure to bring a government issued photo id (Driver license or CA ID card etc.) to gain access to the conference room.