Welcome all existing and new members of (ISC)2!
The Chapter has created Google Spaces for Education & Professional Development.
The spaces are open to all members, and are designed to support:
- Members working toward (or thinking about) certification
- Members interested in taking the discussion further on things such as:
- monthly Chapter meeting topics
- emerging subjects of interest
- new literature and research
Spaces will be added and maintained to suit the requirements of the Chapter, and moderated by the Dir. of Education.
We ask that users of the spaces please adhere to the following rules and guidelines on:
- Using the spaces for the purposes specified
- Reserving the spaces for members only
- Not sharing member email addresses or other information without their consent
- Requesting invitation via the invitation link
- Adhering to the items required of Charitable, Religious and Education Organizations (501(c)(3))
One of the spaces will be dedicated to the new CISSP study group, where candidates can discuss and collaborate.
The CISSP study group will also be hosting Google Meet sessions in the future, focusing on each of the 8 CISSP domains.
Please reach out if you or someone you know are interested in leading one of these study sessions. Looking forward to the discussion!
*A Google account is required to access Google Spaces. Please refer to this link for further information: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/27441