This space is a courtesy to our community. We post, with no statement of endorsement, jobs and opportunities that are identified by our sponsors and members. Please notify membership to take down and add your posts. The turn around on a request is one month.
Robert Half Technology is currently looking for a Security operations specialist to work directly with incident reports Santa Clara, CA.
Must haves for this position are as follows:
- They should have expertise on incident response. They will be having tools that will identify the mission is compromised or malware is spread, understand from logs, take mitigation steps.
- Process wise they should be alerting the stake holders.
- They have a cloud product hosting soon to their internal customers which is why they want experience to identified if there are issues, compromised they should act upon it
- Some incident response tools
- GRR – good rapid response
- MIG: Mozilla InvestiGator
- 24/7 support
What you bring to the role:
- Defining an incident
- Including plans and procedures as part of the policy
- Having a battle-tested approach to internal and external communications
- Having a templated approach for incident detection, analysis, containment, and remediation
- Generating an auditable log that can serve as proof of chain of evidence
- Relying of quick risk-based prioritizations to effectively allocate resources under time constraints
- Conducting effective post mortems
- Engaging in regular war games and IRP reviews
Senior Technical Recruiter
415-434-4940 x 29669
Robert Half Technology | 10 Almaden Blvd | Suite 900 | San Jose | CA 95113 USA | rht.com
|Robert half is looking for a security analyst for an exciting contract to full time role in Fremont, CA
|What You’ll Do:
- Work directly with customer to identify and allow legitimate activity
- Monitoring network, systems, and logs to ensure availability to all systems
- Investigate and respond to security events and potential incidents in accordance with prescribed procedures
- Performing additional activities needed to demonstrate regulatory compliance with NERC CIP security, SOX, etc. standards
- Maintain an awareness of existing and proposed security standard setting groups, State and Federal legislation and regulations pertaining to information security
- Participate in system audits, user audits and network audits
- Basic understanding of the 6 phases of Incident Handling (Preparation, Identification, Containment, Mitigation, Remediation and Lessons Learned)
- Experience in designing, implementing or auditing cyber security programs; preferred experience in electric utility, consulting firm or regulatory authority is a plus
- Ability to articulate how people, process and technology, collectively, are essential in establishing and executing a NERC CIP compliance strategy
Branch Manager RHT Support
415-434-4940 x 29636 Connect with us: LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Google+Robert Half Technology | 10 Almaden Blvd | Suite 900 | San Jose | CA 95113 USA | rht.com
|My name is Shane Spiegelman, president of GEOinterns (https://geointerns.com/). We match talented students to quality on-site and virtual internships. There are no fees for employers.
I am reaching out to companies in The Bay Area because we have a very talented student who is on the hunt for a software development internship. The student’s name is Shawn and he is a Senior at UC Davis. Shawn has a 3.8 GPA and is has strong skills in C, C++, Latex, Python, Unix. He also has experience in GO, Lisp, Java, Prolog and C Mike. The internship can be on-site or remote, or a combination of the two. Shawn is planning on obtaining his Masters in October. His schedule for the summer is clear for the internship.
If you would like to learn more about this student or our organization, please reply back or use my calendar scheduler below to further the conversation.
Shane Spiegelman | President
GEOinterns | https://geointerns.com/
Email | Shane@GEOinterns.com
Phone | +1 (650) 918-4361
Cell | 650 200 9528