This space is a courtesy to our community. We post, with no statement of endorsement, jobs and opportunities that are identified by our sponsors and members. Please notify membership to take down and add your posts. The turn around on a request is one month.
Robert Half Technology is currently looking for a Security operations specialist to work directly with incident reports Santa Clara, CA.
Must haves for this position are as follows:
- They should have expertise on incident response. They will be having tools that will identify the mission is compromised or malware is spread, understand from logs, take mitigation steps.
- Process wise they should be alerting the stake holders.
- They have a cloud product hosting soon to their internal customers which is why they want experience to identified if there are issues, compromised they should act upon it
- Some incident response tools
- GRR – good rapid response
- MIG: Mozilla InvestiGator
- 24/7 support
What you bring to the role:
- Defining an incident
- Including plans and procedures as part of the policy
- Having a battle-tested approach to internal and external communications
- Having a templatized approach for incident detection, analysis, containment, and remediation
- Generating an auditable log that can serve as proof of chain of evidence
- Relying of quick risk-based prioritizations to effectively allocate resources under time constraints
- Conducting effective post mortems
- Engaging in regular war games and IRP reviews
Senior Technical Recruiter
415-434-4940 x 29669
Robert Half Technology | 10 Almaden Blvd | Suite 900 | San Jose | CA 95113 USA | rht.com